High Precision Ceramics Parts for Stamping Mould Components (Proile grinding punch)
|FOB Price:||US $35 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $35/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000PCS Per Month|
- Application: Electronic, Hardware, Car, Stamping Mould
- Processing Method: Punching and Shearing Mould
- Process Combination: Progressive Die
- Driving Motor Type: Permanent Magnet
- Milling Speed: High Speed
- Name: Ceramics Punch
- Size: 5mm*4mm*50mm
- Cutting Length: 8mm
- Origin: Dongguan China
- Material: Ceramics
- Technics: Cutting Die
- Manufacturing Technology: Automation Technology
- Mold Cavity Technology: Pg
- Parts Detection Method: Geometric Detection
- Processing Way: Pg(Profile Grinding)
- Tolerance: 0.002mm
- Specification: 5mm*4mm*50mm
- HS Code: 8207300090
Code: Z-KAC901, American ceramics with brown color, hardness is HRA90.0. Compared with tungsten carbide, please refer to the below table:
Excellent corrosion resistance, not easy to be eroded and decomposed.
Can avoid sticking and scraping material problem.
Light weight, density less than half of tungsten carbide.
Single crystal phase homogeneous fine organizational structure.
Full compact nonporous material
Having very low friction coefficient.
Suitable for precision metal mould, bending moulds, stamping mould and parts with high wear resistance.
Now we can only do grinding for ceramics. Due to the non-conducting feature, we can not do wire cutting and EDM for ceramics parts. This part processed with surface grinding and profile grinding.
3. Quality Check
We have well-equipped QC department, and we do full QC for every part.
If you want to know more, please contact us!